Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How Stella Got Her Uber Back

Yep, I'm back folks. Sadly, my absence wasn't anything as exciting as being on the 'lam' after my minor Christmas shopping killing spree (like I'd ever leave evidence linking me to a crime!)

I simply lost my mojo. Some guys called Boredom, Loneliness and Stress snuck up on me and kicked my butt. After that I found myself spending most of my time with this odd couple called Insomnia and Bummed.

We're hanging out less and less these days as I've started spending time with these great folks called Strength, Humour and Drive.

I'm hoping they are going to introduce me to their hot friend Passion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might know someone who could help yo uwith the passion bit ..... ? ? :)

Meredith said...

Yeah? Where do I sign up? :)

... said...

Never spend Christmas in London. It makes you begin to contemplate suicide. Unless of course you're from London, then i'm sure it's fine.

Meredith said...

If it nearly cracked a tough nut like you then I'd have no chance. My head would have probably exploded by December!