Monday, February 05, 2007

What Do You Mean "The Bottle Room"?....Oh.

I have lost count of the number of ways I've tried to start off this posting. I want to describe what you are about to to see here but nothing really covers it adequately.

On my shortlist were:

1. "It is a rare yet satisfying occasion that I come across someone crazier than I am...."
2. "Whatever you might say, you have to admire the focus of these folks..."
3. "I apologise in advance to those using dial up..."
4. "Umm...obsess much?..."

But I am just going to go with:

Jack might 'Live Here' but Sanity is 'Gone No Address'
NOTE - This is not my house!



































And my favourite piece in the collection, just because it seems such an incongruity....


3 comments:

Blondini Gang said...

Am sending this to my (almost) brother-in-law. He will be sooo jealous. (Be afraid. . .)

Unknown said...

I was gonna say something about needing a new liver...but those bottles are full.

Either it's the den of a Real Fan (with capitals even!)or, the bottles have been cunningly refilled with tea once the sweet sweet contents have been savoured.

I'd go with the latter.


Scotty

Meredith said...

Some of the more decorative bottles are filled with watered down vanilla essence but most of them are sealed and contain the real thing.