Friday, February 24, 2006

Black Jelly Bean Theory

ooooh she lives....

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I'm gonna try and make up for it now.

Ok.

I have this theory on love and life that I call The Black Jelly Bean Theory. It stems from the phenomenon of there is always being at least one person around when jelly beans are being consumed, who totally digs those nasty black jelly beans while the rest of us can't stand them.

The Black Jelly Bean Theory suggests that you are best to surround yourself with people who don't like all the same things as you. This way you can trade-in on each others strengths and weaknesses to find a balance of skills, knowledge and attributes that will get you through good times and bad.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

See! And we get on great right?!