Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Room of Echoes Part 1

I've been out of the game for a while now so I thought I'd get back up to blogging speed with a summary of the last two months:

Things I've been doing…

  • Working
  • Selling my brother's seemingly unending supply of sci-fi books on TradeMe
  • Thinking about work
  • Playing video games
  • Stressing about work
  • Spending time with the beloved and not stressing about anything

Things I've been wondering...

  • In role-play adventure computer games, why do undead monsters like zombies and skeletons drop health potions?
  • What is the correct etiquette to observe when you come across an acquaintance showing an alarming amount of arse crack in very public view?
  • If you can enforce minimum browser requirements for a site, why, oh why can't you have minimum user intelligence requirements for a system?
  • How can anyone tell one episode of Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch apart from another?
  • Why are my migraines back with a vengeance when I have been completely chocolate free? (No mean feat during Easter)
  • Addictive, feels so good but yet is so bad for you and always chasing that first high - heroin or cracking your joints?
  • If flossing is so freakin' great for your teeth, why does the dentist have to ask you whether you've been doing it when you go in for your checkup?
  • Who the heck is feeding my near morbidly obese cat when I am dutifully measuring out her low cal cat food?
  • Why didn't I create an anonymous blog so I could write about work and not end up as a cautionary tale at an international conference?

1 comment:

Mark said...

;o)