Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Room of Echoes Part 2

For some reason Blogger is spazzing out if I try to post all of my entry at once...so trying it in two parts....

Things I've discovered…
  • While playing a co-operative first person shooter I become a psychotic Full Metal Jacket like drill sergeant, barking out orders and generally being an uber bitch
  • A woman at my work who is more diabolically evil than I am even when I'm playing a first person shooter
  • My girl cat's Fabric of the Month (she refuses to sleep on any other textile but) for March was damp towel
  • My girl cat's FotM for April is satchel strength Nylon/polyester blend
  • A Daddy Long Legs poison is not the deadliest amongst spiders and yes their fangs can peirce human skin

Things I've found amusing...

  • Having to pull up at a pedestrian crossing to let a lone Jack Russell terrier cross the road
  • Being asked out by a guy that I just lead through a training workshop
  • Getting sweet and public e-learning justice on a notoriously techno-phobic man I used to work with
  • This video: http://glumbert.com/media/monsters
  • Saying ‘a husband’ instead of the correct answer of ‘silent’, to the question "What do you call a type of partner that doesn't do anything?", while in a predominantly male meeting
  • On the way home last night, seeing a bus driver parked up at the depot asleep in his chair, with the "Sorry, not in service" message displayed.

And that’s about it really.

No comments: