Tuesday, June 06, 2006

PC Stands for Pussy Cat

I let my cats get away with pretty much anything. When they think I'm not watching they drink out of my glass, steal off my plate, scratch the furniture and jump up on the kitchen bench. They have the run of the house and well... are basically spoilt brats.

There is one thing I won't tolerate though. Them mucking with my computer. I hate that.

And yet that seems to be the one thing Bella wants to do at the moment. I've tried yelling at her, clapping like a tin monkey, banging the table, picking her up and putting her down on the floor (that was a fun, seemingly never-ending game) and I've even tried poking her with a (blunt) pen.

Nothing will stop her. It is a compulsion. It is like there is some sort of highly addictive substance oozing from the back of my PC.

Every time I turn on the computer Bella comes running up, jumps up on the desk and wedges her head down between the PC and the wall and starts purring like a lunatic. After about a minute she shifts and does that casual "Oh darn..I seem to have dropped something back here" arm stretch and grab thing that only a cat can do.












It is driving me bananas!!

No comments: