Friday, June 16, 2006

Quote of the Week Part 1

This morning a work colleague rang me to ball me out over something that was entirely not my fault although in his clouded uber rage he thought it was. I was so taken aback I started apologising for it until he said "Y'know....I don't need this stress!". It was then that something in my head clicked into place and I came to my senses.

Wait a minute....

Who the hell needs stress??

Umm...I don't? So why am I taking this abuse?!! This dude doesn't know his life is any worse than mine (heh...it totally is, but that's not the point). What a completely retarded thing to say!

He would have been better off saying... "I don't need this stupidity!" I would have at least agreed with him then.




P.S You might have noticed that I have removed my link to 'Michelle's Big OE' blog. It isn't because I've stopped loving her to bits, it is because some sad sexless f#ckbag hacked her blog and deleted all of her postings and I for one don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing anyone visit it now. Cosmic - start a new one - I'll list it as soon as its up.

No comments: