Monday, April 24, 2006

Zero Deniros

I'm broke. Seriously broke. If I count my cheque account overdraft and my credit card debt, I am serious when I say have negative personal worth (and I am not even thinking about my student loan in this equation cos it makes my eye twitch).

So when the medical insurance company I asked for a competitive quote from, decided I had accepted their draft policy (without my signed confirmation!) and subsequently took $200 out of my bank account on Friday, I believe I was most righteous in the wrath I inflicted upon them this afternoon.

I am not pleased to say the least. I now have 30 days to write a letter asking these bastards to please cancel my 'policy' and give me a refund. Yep...I have to ASK them to please give me my money back when I never said "yeah, here you go, take whatever you like, whenever you like, don't worry about letting me know, just go for your life". Waarrrggghhhhh!!

The uber rage builds....

No comments: