Monday, August 07, 2006

I Must Have Pissed Off Some Gypsy

I had to go and say that I was feeling better didn't I?? I pretty much threw down the gauntlet to whatever evil virus is playing house with my body and now it is totally kicking my arse.

On top of the sinus infection, chest infection and throat infection I've been sporting for the last two days, I woke up this morning with a very sexy eye infection. I join readers in saying "Urgh".

I gave my eye a good wash out a few minutes ago after finding out their were no doctor's appointments available at the local medical centre. Probably an overreaction, but I've had enough of being sick. I'm done. Game over man, game over.

Part of the reason I am so bummed about this damned monkey pox I've got is that I was all pumped and ready to go into work and see if I could use the network and sort out my email. It looks as though I am at least halfway towards being set up to work now...(Day 15).

1 comment:

mist1 said...

Ewwwww...what you got is worse than what almost killed me.