Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Say Hi To Your Manager Ron

At the beginning of the year I transferred my enrolment in an online course run by my old employer to this semester. With the new job and other dramas going on I haven't had a chance to go in and have a look around yet. As such I have been flagged as an 'at risk' student and was called by the outbound call centre division of the Learning Support team last night.

The poor girl on the other end of the phone asked me how I was getting on and after I admitted to having not looked at my course yet but promise to on the weekend, she asked me whether I knew anything about the Online Campus.

Ahem.

I said "Yes, I am fairly familiar with it. After all, up until last week I had been the Site Administrator for the past 2 years...."

"Ummmmmmm, sounds like you have it sorted. Thank you for your time. Click."

2 comments:

Becky said...

nice!
i'm such a procrastinator with the online courses. there's no fire breathing professor on your back making sure you get your work done. good luck getting it started!

Meredith said...

Thanks! I hope I'll get my online study mojo back.