Monday, March 13, 2006

Don't Mess With The Uber Bitch

Despite it starting off badly I felt I had a good productive day today and thought I'd cleared heaps off my desk....then.... this evening as I was packing up my boss asked me whether I had done a couple of things he'd asked me to do earlier in the day. I hadn't done those particular two non urgent things and I got a 'tut' !! OMG!!

He'd been right there when my team mates had been asking me inane questions all afternoon.... He'd seen all the emails I'd sent out and all the documents I'd prepared during the day and he tuted me! Grrr!

I fumed the whole way home. It wasn't until I sat down for a bourbon that I realised what I needed to do. I went online, accessed my email remotely and trawled through my inbox for the bunch of stuff my boss hadn't followed up on yet and sent happy-go-lucky chaser emails. HA! I logged off and had another bourbon to celebrate. Moowhoooohahahaaaaaahaaaaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ! That'll screw'im !