Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Streamlined Curry Ordering System

Now don't get me wrong....I enjoy a good curry as much as the next person but after the millionth office lunch at the curry house, I have noticed a pattern which has allowed me to design a new streamlined curry meal ordering system. No more wasted time pouring over the menu, no more embarrassment from pronouncing curry names incorrectly!

I call it the Curry Matrix. Simply enter Mild, Medium or Hot in the corresponding box and hand to your waiter. Ta Da!

Red BrownYellow
Vegetable
Fish
Chicken
Beef
Lamb

For example:
Rogan Josh = Lamb/Brown/Medium
Butter Chicken = Chicken/Red/Mild
Vegetable Korma = Vegetable/Yellow/Mild
Beef Vindaloo - Beef/Red/Hot

Fantastic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

butter chicken isn't hot.

-p

Meredith said...

Well it can be...trust me...I know from experience.
If you entered Chicken/Red = Hot then you'd get Chicken Vindaloo anyways...