Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Recommend Getting To Work Early...Just The Once

I got into work uber early today and I've discovered something wonderful.....

You know those annoying bastards that are always already at their desk when you normally get in, looking like they've been there for hours? Those people that make you feel like a slacker because you get in after sunrise? They only get in 10 minutes before you!! Its all lies! Now we know their game....spread the word.

And yes, I've been rushing around so that it looks like I've been here for ages....heh heh heh

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Maybe we should start a New Zealand based one....?? I can't imagine handmade cards from here would last intact for the trip to the US.

Anonymous said...

Don't you kinda put them in an envelope first ???


That's what I would do anyway.

Meredith said...

Well yeah, I assume you would but even then, with bits sticking off it and attached with glue and stuff, unless you bubble wrap the hell out of it, it is likely to be a little beat up by the time you get it across the word. Plus, I was just being cheap...