Thursday, March 23, 2006

An Outstanding Achievement

This evening when I got home I found in my letterbox a highly amusing letter from the Polytechnic I do my professional development study through. And yep, I am being coy with names and details cos these people also happen to be my employers...

It reads:

"Dear Meredith,

We have analysed the results for each Bachelor of [something or another] course in Semester 3, 2005 and we are delighted to inform you that you have achieved top marks for [Course Code] [Course Name].

The results represents an outstanding achievement. Please accept my personal congratulations.

Yours sincerely,
The Dean of the School of [Blah de blah]"


Seriously now guys....how much analysis was needed when I was one of two people doing that course last semester??

Kudos to me....I was head of the class and bet out that one other chick. Woot!

Heehee

No comments: