Sunday, March 12, 2006

Not So Private Dancer

This morning I was woken by the Tina Turner song 'Private Dancer'. My downstairs neighbour had it pumped so loud it was shaking my bed and rattling my windows. She then played it again while I was in the shower and again while I was drying my hair. Right now its playing....

My lawyer friend says I would be best to go for Murder by Provocation because I run a high risk of being locked up permanently if I go for Murder by Reason of Temporary Insanity. I didn't ask him whether that was a generalisation or advice specific to me, just in case I need free legal advice again.

On the bright side if I can master the bass line: 'boom, boom, boomboomboom' then I could play bass for Tina the next time she is in New Zealand.

I REALLY don't need another hero....

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I wonder if Terry would contract to Wellington and sort out my Tina Turner Problem....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6759620933099471522&q=terry+tate