Thursday, March 02, 2006

What You Should Never Have to Know About Your Boss

I had this very disturbing chat with my boss today about his bar fighting days. "See and this scar Meredith? That was from a bottle I got hit with in this bar up in Northland"..."And there was this one time I broke this guys nose and the cops showed up..."

Dude.

Some discussion topics should remain taboo between employee and employer. Here are a few ideas of such topics:

  • Bar fighting
  • Their sex life
  • Your sex life
  • Any stories that begin with the line "This one time when I was really drunk...."
  • Any stories that begin with the line "This one time when I was really stoned...."
  • Anything at all to do with underwear

.....What have I missed.....?

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oooh, good one! And anything that involves nakedness...

Anonymous said...

"Let me tell you about my collection of ice-block wrappers from around the world ..."

"Amazonian hissing cockroaches are a lot more interesting than most people think ..."

"Have you ever thought of joining the Amway family ? ..."

"How much weight do you think I can bench ?..."

That's all I could think of.

Meredith said...

"Would you like to see my dagger collection?"

Mark T said...

"This one time at band camp..."